GOLDEN TRIANGLE TOUR2 Night / 3 Days
DAY 01: DELHI – AGRA
Early morning pick up from Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel/ Home and drive to the city of Taj- Agra , Arrive Agra in approx. 4 hours & transfer to hotel. Afternoon visit the Agra Fort. Later at sunset visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world, surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. Evening free to explore the Agra's rich heritage of handicrafts in its markets. Overnight stay in Agra.
DAY 02: AGRA - JAIPUR
After breakfast drive to Jaipur.Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri-a perfectly preserved red sandstone ghost town which was the estranged capital of mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted when its water supply failed. Arrive Jaipur in late evening & transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
DAY 03: JAIPUR – DELHI
After Breakfast, Visit Amber - the ancient capital of the Rajput Empire reaching the fort on elephant back. It is a deserted palace surrounded by majestic ramparts & the magnificent public & private room's evidence the splendor of the rulers of 16th & 17th century Rajasthan. After that continue tour of the Pink city visiting the imposing City Palace now a museum, the ancient Observatory, and The exotic Palace of the Winds & the picturesque bazaars of the walled city. Later continue drive to Delhi and departure for your onward destination with mesmerizing memory of Golden Triangle Tour.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers from New Delhi Railway Station
- All Vehicle tax, State tax, Toll tax, Parking, Driver allowance
- Transfers and Sightseeing tour as per Itinerary
- 01 Night Hotel accommodation in Agra
- 01 Night Hotel accommodation in Jaipur
- Any Air/ Train fare
- All Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at tourist attractions
- Alcohol Drink, beverages and any meals
- Camera Fees
- Medical and Travel Insurance.
- GST (Government Service Tax)