HARIDWAR MUSSOORIE NAINITAL CORBETT PARK TOUR6 Night / 7 Days
DAY 01: DELHI – HARIDWAR
Our Representative/ Driver will meet you Delhi airport/Railway station/ Hotel/ Home and drve to Haridwar. Reach Haridwar Check in at Hotel for Overnight Stay.
DAY 02: HARIDWAR – RISHIKESH – MUSSOORIE
In the morning visit Gangaghat and Laxman Zhulla inRishikesh and proceed to Mussoorie. Arrive in Mussoorie in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03: MUSSOORIE SIGHTSEEING
Visit Kempty Falls in the morning. Enjoy Rope way ride, Gunhill point and Kulri market in the evening. Photograph yourself in pahadi outfit at Gunhill point. Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 04: MUSSOORIE – NAINITAL
After breakfast Proceed to Nainital. Arrive at Nainital in the evening.Free time for relaxation. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 05: NAINITAL SIGHTSEEING
Enjoy boating at Naini Lake and visit Nainadevi Temple. Later visit snow view point by Cable car, visit Chidyaghar and Hanumangarhi temple ,Ghodakhal Bell temple followed by a Lake tour of Bhimtal and Naukuchiatal. Take a memorable boat ride in Naukuchiatal. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 06: NAINITAL – CORBETT PARK
After breakfast proceed to Corbett Park. En-route visit Corbett Fall and Corbett Museum. Arrive in Jim Corbett National Park in the evening. Corbett Park is famous for its wild population of tigers, leopards and elephants. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 07: CORBETT PARK – DELHI
Experience the most thrilling Jeep safari adventure of wildlife viewing in the region of ' Man eaters of Kumaon'. Proceed Back to Delhi. Drop at Railway Station/Airport for Your Onward Journey Back to Home.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Transfers from New Delhi Railway Station
- All Vehicle tax, State tax, Toll tax, Parking, Driver allowance
- Transfers and Sightseeing tour as per Itinerary
- 01 Night Hotel accommodation in Haridwar
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodations in Mussoorie
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodations in Nainital
- 01 Night Hotel accommodation in Corbett Park
- Any Air/ Train fare
- All Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at tourist attractions
- Alcohol Drink, beverages and any meals
- Camera Fees
- Medical and Travel Insurance.
- GST (Government Service Tax)