NAINITAL CORBETT PARK TOUR4 Night / 5 Days
DAY 01: DELHI – NAINITAL
In the morning pick up from Delhi Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel/ Home and drive to Nainital hill Station. Nainital is famous & known for its scenic beauty & Lakes. It is located in Kumaon Region/ Uttaranchal State. On arrival check in hotel. After fresh up enjoy boating. During the boating enjoy scenic view of Nainital Mountains. Later return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02: NAINITAL SIGHTSEEING
Enjoy boating at Naini Lake and visit Nainadevi Temple. Later visit snow view point by Cable car, visit Chidyaghar and Hanumangarhi temple. Free time for shopping in the evening in Nainital. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03: NAINITAL – CORBETT PARK
After breakfast proceed to Corbett Park. En-route visit Corbett Fall and Corbett Museum. Arrive in Jim Corbett National Park in the evening. Corbett Park is famous for its wild population of tigers, leopards and elephants. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04: CORBETT NATIONAL PARK
Experience the most thrilling Jeep safari adventure of wildlife viewing in the region of ‘Man eaters of Kumaon’. Enjoy nature walk and live Guitar performance followed by a get together in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 05: CORBETT PARK – DELHI
After breakfast you will depart to Delhi by road 280 KM and 6 Hrs drive to Railway Station/ Airport with mesmerizing memory of Nainital Corbett Tour.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Transfers from New Delhi Railway Station
- All Vehicle tax, State tax, Toll tax, Parking, Driver allowance
- Transfers and Sightseeing tour as per Itinerary
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodations in Nainital
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodations in Ramnagar
- Any Air/ Train fare
- All Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at tourist attractions
- Alcohol Drink, beverages and any meals
- Camera Fees
- Medical and Travel Insurance.
- Jeep Safari
- GST (Government Service Tax)