NAINITAL WEEKEND TOUR2 Night / 3 Days
DAY 01: DELHI – NAINITAL
Pick up from Delhi Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel/ Home and drive to Nainital, "Nainital" is one of the most famous hill stations nearby Delhi and located around its most prominent lake Naini. It is blessed with scenic natural splendour and varied natural resources. It is believed that Naini Lake is one of the 64 Shakti Peethas, or religious sites where parts of the charred body of Sati (Parvati) fell on earth while being carried by Lord Shiva. The spot where Sati's eyes or(Nain) fell, came to be called Nain-tal or [lake of the eye.] The goddess Shakti is worshipped at the Naina Devi Temple on the north shore of the present day lake. On arrival check in at hotel. After lunch day free at leisure, Evening free for boat ride at Naini Lake or you can stroll at Mall road. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 02: NAINITAL SIGHTSEEING
Morning after breakfast we will take you for a sightseeing tour of Nainital drive for lake tour of Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal. Drive back to Hotel, visit to Naina Devi Temple, Gurdwara, Evening stroll at Mall Road. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 03: NAINITAL – DELHI
After breakfast, drive back to Delhi.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Transfers from New Delhi Railway Station
- All Vehicle tax, State tax, Toll tax, Parking, Driver allowance
- Transfers and Sightseeing tour as per Itinerary
- 02 Nights Hotel accommodations in Nainital.
- Any Air/ Train fare
- All Personal expenses
- Entrance fees at tourist attractions
- Alcohol Drink, beverages and any meals
- Camera Fees
- Medical and Travel Insurance.
- GST (Government Service Tax)